The National Association of the Deaf (NAD) invites you to exhibit at one of the largest and most popular expositions of deaf-related products and services that will be held during the 55th Biennial NAD Conference in Chicago on June 30-July 5, 2020. The NAD Conference Exhibit Hall will be offered for free to the public on July 2-4, 2020. More than 2,000 people are expected to come and browse through your products and services. The conference will take place at the Sheraton Grand Chicago.
NOTE: Exhibitors and representatives that will be working at the booth are not automatically registered for #NAD2020. Exhibitor and representatives that wish to attend other conference sessions and events outside the exhibit hall must register separately.
- Showcase your business, corporation, or organization to thousands of key decision-makers—deaf, hard of hearing, late deafened, deafblind and hearing professionals, leaders, consumers, parents and youth.
- Make profitable new business contacts.
- Present new products.
- Educate decision makers.
- Sell your products and services.
Attendees have commented that the Exhibit Hall is one of their favorite parts of the Conference.
Excellent Visibility for Exhibitors
- The Exhibit Hall is free to all, while conference registration is not required — people will need to sign up to receive a free pass if they are not planning to register for the conference.
- The Exhibit Hall is located on the lower level of the Sheraton Grand Chicago hotel with access to a gorgeous view of the Chicago Riverwalk! The Chicago Burger Company is also located on the same floor.
- Conference attendees will browse through the Exhibit Hall during generous breaks between workshops, meetings, and events.
- The Exhibit Hall will include a lounge area with games and concessions.
- Exhibitors will be listed online, in the conference mobile app, and in the conference program book.
Space is limited and contracts will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Official Conference Site and Exhibit Hall Location
Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
|Move-In:||Thursday, July 2||7:00am - 11:30am|
|Exhibit Hours:||Thursday, July 2|
Friday, July 3
Saturday, July 4
|12:00pm - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 5:00pm
|Exhibit Breakdown:||Saturday, July 4||5:00pm - 8:00pm*|
* The exhibit area must be cleared of all exhibit materials by 8:00pm on Saturday, July 4, 2020.
NOTE: Only Exhibitor Representatives whose names have been provided in the registration form will be permitted in the Exhibit Hall during move-in and break down hours. Children under the age of 13 will not be allowed in the Exhibit Hall during move-in and break down.
All tiered space assignments will be made available on a first come, first serve basis. We encourage reserving your booth with the low Early Bird rates before May 31, 2020. The late rate will apply between May 31, 2020 and June 23, 2020. After May 31, 2020, exhibitors are still welcome to register with the late registration price if there is space available — however after May 31, 2020, we cannot guarantee signage or listing in the #NAD2020 Program Book. We will not accept booth applications after June 23, 2020.
|Early Bird (EXTENDED to May 31, 2020!)||Late (June 1 - June 23, 2020*)|
Deaf Owned or Deaf Run (*less than 5 employees)
|Deaf Owned (5 employees or more)||$1,000||$1,500|
* Exhibit booth applications will not be accepted after June 23, 2020.
** Limited to companies and organizations that are Deaf-owned or Deaf-run and have less than five people on staff, spaces are 8’ x 10’.
All booth spaces are 10’ x 10’ with the exception of the 8’ x 10’ spaces for Deaf-owned or Deaf-run companies or organizations that have less than five people on staff. Each booth will consist of one draped 6’ table, two side chairs, one wastebasket, and booth identification sign. The back drape will be 8’ high with 3’ high side rails. Ceiling height is 10’ and the exhibitors’ booths are not to exceed or touch the ceiling of the Exhibit Hall.
Restriction on 8’x10′ spaces for Deaf-Owned or Deaf-run companies or organizations with less than five employees:
- Products must include one or more of the following
- Handmade items exclusively by the exhibitor(s)
- Direct sales (limit one per company)
- Handmade or printed apparel
- Personalized services
- Other items subject to screening
We screen all 8’x10′ space requests, no exceptions. We must protect the integrity of our exhibit hall. Anyone who is caught in breach of contract by selling items that are not one of the approved product/services will be asked to leave the exhibit hall immediately, booth fees will not be refunded. All points not covered here are subject to decisions of the NAD.