Please contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question below.
1. Wait, There’s a Conference? When and where is it?
2. Will #NAD2020 be cancelled because of coronavirus (COVID-19)?
3. Who attends the NAD Conference?
4. I’ve never been to a NAD Conference before, how can I get the most out of the experience?
5. What is the conference attire?
6. Will there be free WIFI at the conference?
7. Why should I stay at or near the conference hotel?
8. Where should I go if I need help on-site at the conference?
9. Oh no! I can’t book my room at the Conference Hotel. What can I do?
10. Can I visit the NAD exhibit hall without registering for the conference?
11. I have allergies or dietary restrictions, what can I do?
12. Can I apply for a press pass to attend the conference?
13. What meals will be served at the conference?
14. What are the benefits to being a volunteer?
15. Will there be areas for privacy at the Sheraton Grand Chicago? (e.g. lactation, prayer, quiet, retreat, safe space, etc?)
16. Where is the location of the Lost and Found?
17. What is the Emergency Evacuation Procedure?
18. So, what’s happening at the 2020 NAD Conference?
19. Who else is involved with the conference?
20. How can my organization/company become a sponsor?
21. Will childcare services be available?
22. Why should I register in advance?
23. Can I register at the conference?
24. Where do I pick up my registration materials?
25. I haven’t received a confirmation email – am I registered?
26. What if I need to pay by check?
27. What is #NAD2020 Cancellation & Refund Policy?
28. Do you accept Purchase Orders?
29. I am an overseas participant and need a letter of invitation before I can receive my visa. What is the procedure?
31. When will the exhibit hall be open?
32. How can I reserve exhibitor space in the exhibit hall?
33. I just want to attend one session, is that possible to do without registering for the conference?
34. Is there funding available to help with travel/registration costs?
35. What is the difference between the NAD Registration for Children & Teens ages 3-17 and the Kids Camp?
36. I have to be a NAD Member to attend conference sessions?
37. What happens if there is a schedule change?
38. When will #NAD2020 Conference app be available?
39. Will there be a printed program book?
40. Do you have a letter I can show my boss why I should go to the NAD Conference?
41. What is Innovation & Government Engagement Track?
42. What is the National Deaf Education Conference?
43. What is OGG Breakfast and how can I purchase a ticket?
44. Will you be able to accommodate to my needs for the events and workshops?
45. Is the conference appropriate for young children?
46. What exactly is the Kids Camp?
47. What is the Jr. NAD Pages Program?
48. Can I earn Continuing Education Units (CEU) at the conference?
Still have a question?
Please contact us if you don’t find the answer to your question above.