The official Conference Hotel is at the Sheraton Grand Chicago Hotel, this is where most of our activities will be. The reservation link allows for only one room reservation at a time. If you need to reserve more than one room, you need to process each reservation individually or call the hotel at 888-627-7106 and mention your reservation is for the “NAD’s 55TH Biennial” when making your room reservations.
Sheraton Grand Chicago
301 East North Water St
Chicago, Illinois 60611
- Single/Double rate: $159/night
- Triple Rate: $189/night
- Quad Rate: $219/night
The $159 rate are for two (2) occupants. Each additional occupant will be charged $30 per night. Children under 18 years of age may stay for free in their parents room using existing bedding.
Complimentary wireless basic internet for attendees’ guest rooms will be included.
In order to confirm a room, all reservations must be reserved with a major credit card. Upon arrival, please provide your form of payment. Please note, room/tax with a $100 incidental charge will be authorized on the provided card. Current state and local tax on the sale of hotel rooms at Sheraton Grand Chicago is 17.4% at time of check out. Deadline to reserve your room is by May 29, 2020 at 5pm Central Standard Time. If a guest who has requested a room within the NAD Conference Room Block checks out prior to the guest’s reserved check out date, the Sheraton will charge one night room/tax for the early departure fee. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Sheraton at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay.
- This hotel does not provide airport shuttle service. See below for transportation options.
- King rooms allow a rollaway bed for $25 per day.
- There is no fridge in rooms, you may request a small fridge for $10 per day.
- Day rates:
- 0-2 hours – $30
- 2-6 hours – $38
- 6-12 hours – $40
- On-Site parking at the Sheraton Grand Chicago is available for #NAD2020 Attendees at a reduced fee of $50/day, (the standard rate is $63/day). You must pick up your parking vouchers for reduced parking from the NAD Registration Desk. Once you get your parking vouchers, you will need to visit the valet attendant on the front driveway before picking up your car from the self-parking garage to have their parking ticket validated with the discounted rate.
- Valet parking at the Sheraton Grand Chicago is available for $73 daily
- Check out our Travel page for info